Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Really odd long slug thing with gold stripe...

I found this thing on a piece of scrap paper today, & honestly I swear it was blue when I first saw it >_> I took it out to some dirt (cause originally I thought it was a worm) & poured a little bit of water onto it & it changed colour from blue to black with a bright gold stripe running the length of it's back, but it's belly was still blue. I'm still not 100% sure what it was, but it started moving & it left a slime trail behind it (like a slug) so I figured that must've been what it was...

Anyway here's a pic, if anyone knows if this is indeed a slug &/or what type it is, please tell me, I've never seen one before .___.
Check out how long this thing is 0___0' See why I thought it was a worm at first >_>
No antennae either ???

Yep... what a weird critter, we let it go near the fence (away from our veg)

Ja...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...