Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'm not sure how realistic this fantasy is, I don't know where I would go, and I don't really have the means to do so. So instead I illustrate what those strange and wonderful places might look like if I could go there.


Triangle home in adventure landscape.

Cave home with veggie patch in adventure landscape.

These are largely inspired by my love for the Adventure Time series; a show which perfectly captures that illusive feeling of home, freedom, and adventure.

I want to achieve this feeling for myself one day, a real place where I can feel at home.


These illustrations were made using free software Firealpaca.

Prints are available in A4 & A3, e-mail Jodie at sleepyvoodle@gmail.com to make an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...