Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Spirits and Mortals weekly art prompt. Week 1

Hey everyone~
 

A couple of weeks ago I decided to join in on the #spiritsandmortals art prompt created by one of my favorite artists on Instagram jakemorrisonart.

The basic idea is a word, or a few words for each week, which artists can interpret however they like and create something pertaining to the word/s for that week, inside the broad theme of 'spirits and mortals'. : )

I am slightly behind, still, but I will catch up! I'm working on week 2 at the moment, but here is my drawing for week one; 'a sweet boulder' -



and here are a couple of close-ups -



It worked out quite nicely, I'm quite happy with the atmosphere, and I hope you all like it too. c:

1 comment:

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    heirloom seeds

    ReplyDelete

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...