Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

Time sure does get away... Spirits and Mortals 2019.

It's been just over a year since my last post, aaand I'm a little ashamed about it.

My last post was the first drawing in what was supposed to be a weekly art prompt drawing challenge called Spirits and Mortals, started by JakeMorrisonArt on Instagram.
I started off pretty well, I was keeping up, having a great time doing the challenge, and I think it was really helping me improve in a lot of ways.

And then... and then I moved away with my girlfriend, and we didn't move just anywhere, we went hundreds of kilometers away, to live in a decrepit, off-grid house out in the Otways (a beautiful area in south-west Victoria). Great! What an adventure! and it was, for a while, but there were a few drawbacks, one of which was, I had NO PC!

Of course I couldn't keep up with the drawing challenge, and in the end I only got 9 of the 50 completed. : (

Good news is, I'm doing it again this year! But before I start posting about that, here are the drawings I completed for last year - 

Week 2 'Torch'
Week 3 'A bridge and stream'
Week 4 'Moonlight'
Week 5 'Hidden treasure'
Week 6 'Red cave'
Week 7 'Pond magic'
Week 8 'Geyser'
Week 9 'Dungeon entrance'


That was all for the 2019 challenge, I'm sure I can do better in 2020!

Totally go ahead and Follow me on Insta if you like. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...