Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Art post: 'Hungry alien' + 'Portal' NSFW

Sometimes as an artist (or at least as someone who just loves drawing), certain ideas or themes enter your mind, and it's difficult to get them out unless you do as your brain is commanding, and draw it. That is certainly the case with these two artworks.
 

Hungry alien depicts an emaciated alien lost in a forest after recently arriving on Earth. After unintentionally scaring away a hunter who had shot a deer, the creature drags itself towards a piece left behind by the hunter. Whilst not a usual source of nourishment for the alien creature, it will allow her to survive a little bit longer on this unfamiliar planet. Just as she reaches the piece of deer, a stranger hiking in the woods stumbles upon the scene, unsure what to make of the situation, they stand in awe as the aliens attention is torn between a life saving meal and a strange new life form, which may potentially pose a new threat.



You can probably see pretty quickly that the aliens mouth somewhat resembles, 'lady bits', and that's the theme caught in my mind presently, as is even more evident in my next piece 'Portal'.

After spending a good deal of time and effort painting Hungry alien, and still having this particular idea in my mind, I wanted to do something illustrative that would be a bit more loose and free. It didn't take long to draw the line art and add all the crazy colours I wanted. It could be that as a gay artist Vaginas are something I want to include in my art from time to time, certainly not in a perverted way, I see them as natural and cute, like sassy flowers. I certainly hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I consider self expression to be very important, and it's not something I wish to hide.


So, I hope everyone finds something to appreciate about these artworks, I certainly had fun making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...