Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Art post: 'Goo unicorn' + 'Staring contest'

Hello everyone!

I'm on break from uni, so I've had lots of time for drawing, I have a few things to submit, starting with a couple I finished earlier this month, they're both personal works that I did for fun and practice.


I drew Goo unicorn using free drawing software Firealpaca. Also referred to as 'noodle leg' she's a suspicious female unicorn, always vigilantly watching for anyone who might be after her horn, or her mane/tail, all of which posses unique magical properties.



Staring contest was drawn using Photoshop, which I haven't used to draw anything from start to finish since I got Firealpaca, so it was great to brush up on some techniques I haven't used for a while. I did not plan this drawing at all, it developed as I was playing around with some different techniques.


I have some more artworks to submit, and even more in progress!
Hope you enjoy, feel free to comment below, and you can follow me on DeviantArt or Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...