Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

Superfligh - a lovable wing-suite game.

If like me you are somewhat enamored with flight/gliding, then this game could fulfill some of that longing.

Take control of a floppy, surprisingly aerodynamic fellow and soar through procedurally generated landscapes, the closer you pass by rocks, and the smaller spaces you zip through without crashing, the more points you earn. Easy!
It's basically just about beating your high score, and your best combo, this is especially fun if you take turns with a friend and try to best each other.

I would recommend a controller to play, I haven't tried with a keyboard, but I think a thumbstick really helps pull off those super tight maneuvers.

This little gem is currently on sale until July 6 on steam, it's just $1.49USD for infinite gliding!

Take a look at some of my screenshots -


Fall with style guys! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...