Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

It's all you, Addi! ♥ Rockin' the Soi Dog bandana + 'Voodle lord' Comic!


Regular visitors to this blog may already be familiar with my little cavoodle, Addi. She's the sweetest, most beautiful animal I've ever had the privilege of knowing, she's super soft, & fully awesome!

Among my world vegan day loot was a Soi Dog bandana, which I got for Addi. I was worried she might not like wearing it, but she's totally fine about it. She must know it's for a great cause. ;p


The Soi Dog Foundation are a not-for-profit orginisation committed to rescuing & caring for neglected/unwanted cats & dogs in Thailand, & other Asian countries. They educate locals, & spay animals to help reduce overpopulation.
Soi Dog are also dedicated to ending the dog meat trade, which is incredible cruel & barbaric!
Please visit the Soi Dog Foundation Website, & maybe consider making a donation to support their amazing work.

Thanks guys~


On a lighter note; this is how it is when I do the laundry -




I tip clean clothes onto the bed for folding later (when I feel like it), & Addi is on them within seconds. Every. Time. 'X)
Anyone got any funny/cute animal stories they care to share?... [: )

2 comments:

  1. That's very cute :)
    My cat used to love boxes. Within seconds of a box being tossed aside, the cat would have launched himself into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most cats seems to -really- love boxes, can't say I blame them, I used to love playing in them when I was a kid :)
      I've seen some great playgrounds constructed out of boxes, especially for cats to play in, I think I'd do that if I had a kitty :D

      Delete

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...