Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Herb Blog by Mudbrick Cottage

The Mudbrick Cottage Herb Farm is based in Queensland, here in Australia, they grow hundreds of varieties of herbs & also run a blog & classes to help teach people about the wonders of fresh herbs. They sell seedlings which they can send just about anywhere in Australia :) I came across their blog yesterday whilst searching for organic seeds, it's full of useful & amazing information about herbs & their seemingly limitless uses :) I am trying to learn as much as I can about these incredible plants, which is probably good given the number of different herb seeds I bought yesterday ^___^'
There are far more useful herbs than I ever realised, helping with everything from stomach ache, ulcers, helping with dry/damaged skin, stress, deterring pests, attracting beneficial wildlife, assisting other plants, etc,etc,etc...
So if you've ever sought a natural answer to something you need, fresh herbs could provide the answer!


& check out their blog for heaps of information & ideas for how to use fresh herbs-
Herb Cottage Blog


I'll leave you with a picture of a herb I'm particularly interested in at the moment because not only dose it have a variety of uses, but it's very pretty too :D
& it's called Borage -


Ja ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...