Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Top 3 texture packs for Minecraft :) (((+ screenshots from my games :3

Just quickly, here are my 3 current top favourite texture packs for the ever amazing Minecraft :)

1. 'Adventure Time' texture pack - This is a lower res pack, so it should run well even on a slower computer :) This is the most 'cartoony' pack I have found & the colours, pixel charm & quirky character won me over & now I use it all the time. Most of the paintings come up blank for me, but hopefully this will be fixed in a future version, other than that it's pretty much the bee's knees ;p


2. 'Sphax pure BDCraft' texture pack - Great texture pack, very smooth & clean, higher res than Adventure Time pack, but should still run well on an average computer :) All the elements in this pack are beautiful & fit together seamlessly. This is my next most used now days.


3. 'Minecraft for Kids' texture pack - This is one of the first packs I started using & I still love it, it's really only dropped down to 3rd because some parts have not been updated for 1.8 (understandably, there have been a lot of updates released) & the colours are a tad flat & uniform (I like a bit of whimsy) This pack still has my most favourite glass texture, the wool is super & the water is great too. This pack is high res & may cause some lag if you're not using a decent computer.


So there you go, that's my 2 cents on texture packs for the moment :)

Enjoy!
Ja ne :3

2 comments:

  1. Some great suggestions however I think the LB Photo Realism texture pack should have made the list. It is one of the best texture packs around. Also DokuCraft and Adventurer's Pack are awesome texture packs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those 3 & they're all awesome, these are just my personal favourites, I may make a broader post sometime soon which includes more texture packs tho (。◕‿◕。)
    Thanks for the suggestions, muchly appreciated ;)
    Keep on Craftin'

    ReplyDelete

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...