Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

World Vegan Day loot : )

...
Soi dog foundation key chain + bandana.
Mason jar mug w/ re-usable steel straw.
'Ban live export' bumper sticker.
Recycled tyre wallet from Wozwaste.

...
You can see a full list of exhibitors from the day »>HERE«<
...
I had THE BEST time! 
It was pretty crowded, especially during the lunch time rush, but it was amazing to see so many people involved in a vegan event. The atmosphere was busy, happy, & friendly, there was food, T shirts, shoes, toys, stickers, & everything in between, along with live music, cooking demonstrations, talks, raffles, plenty of petitions to sign, & more.
If you couldn't make it this year, definitely mark it on your calendar for next year. I'll be there for sure! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...