Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Going Vegan; the logical & humane choice.

I want to share this video because the speaker takes such a comprehensive, & honest standpoint with regards to Veganism, & why it is the most logical & humane choice you can make in your life.
We all have it in us to make the choice to go vegan, & stand by it, & I hope this video will convince you to do just that.
There are a couple of graphic films shown at points during the lecture, & if you find them as appalling as I do, then please give some serious consideration towards a Vegan lifestyle, it's not as difficult as you may think, & it's well worth it! Vegan Starter Kit, can help get you on the right track.
...

Watch the video > > >
...
...
...
On a lighter note, here are a couple of funtastic Vegan songs (◕ヮ◕)*:・゚
...
^ Best Vegan song ever! XD ^
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...