Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Doodily... (((Minecraft RC2 seeds :)))

Doodily is a funny word, & for some reason a friend of mine keeps saying/writing it in messages etc, I don't know why, but I figured I'd see what kind of world it would generate in Minecraft :p


The 3 doodilies...


#1. doodily (< All lower case
Plonks you right in the middle of some huge snowy plains. I ran East (& slightly south) for half the day & came across some pumpkins, so naturally I built me a snow golem :p Along the way I saw some cool caves & a large ravine, all in all a good turn out :)


#2. Doodily
From snowy plains to tropical island, this time I spawned on a small island surrounded by a bunch of other islands, some were teeny & a couple were quite big & had some impressive natural structures, including waterfalls :) I think there may have been 5 or 6 islands in total, I travelled to all of them easily within the first day.


#3. DOODILY
After all that I'd had high hopes for shouting doodily, but this one was a tad boring, just an average forest. To the east was a desert (tho happy I did find 2 sheep up in a tree :p) & to the west are a pack of wolves & eventually swamp, pretty tame stuff.


aaand 2 more good ones...


- uRaP00p00faceFACEman! (< zeros are used not the letter 'o'
Head north for a bit & you'll come across loads of cool mountains intensely populated by lovely fluffy sheep :p


- PokemonistheBest
Intense mountains with steep cliffs, made me kinda dizzy. Head north east (carefully) & you'll find loads of cool stuff, including pumpkins :D


***Please note these seeds are for the newest pre-release of minecraft (RC2) which you can download HERE if you would like to test it out, & just for good measure, here's the Minecraft website.


Have fun Minecraftn' everyone! :D


Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...