Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Instand avocado snack ::: Healthy & delicious c:

I've pulled this little trick ever since I was a kid, my Mum showed it to me & it stuck :)
So here's how to turn an avocado into a tasty hand-held snack...


1.Cut the avocado in half lengthways & twist to separate the halves.
2. In the half without the pip cut in some slits all the way around using the edge of a spoon.
3. Set the avo down & add a pinch of salt & pepper & a tiny splash of white vinegar, mirin & sesame oil *(alternatively you can use olive oil if you don't like sesame) & you can experiment & try different ingredients for your mini dressing :p
4. Swish the dressing around using the spoon & consume~


DONE, instant avocado satisfaction 'XP




Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...