Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

-Minecraft 1.1 seed-

I'll hopefully update this with new seeds as I find them, but for now, here's the first one...
...
#1 - rainbowTrout
Generate a pretty cool world. You land on the border of a desert & plains, with a swamp right next door. There are also some awesome mountains near-by, a forest, & a pretty huge ravine too (which I haven't explored much yet) There's even a super convenient hill a stones throw from the spawn that you can burrow into for your first night :) & not too far from that there's a handy little group of pumpkins. Enjoy.
...



...
Play hard & have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...