Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Before & After. Then & Now...

Back when we first started. Sunday, August 7, 2011 (Winter)
vvv
This morning. Monday, January 16, 2012 (summer)
...
I tried to get (roughly) the same area in the photo... as you can see things have changed so much! In less than 6 months we've put in 7+ garden beds, we've got a huge variety of fruit, vegetables, herbs, etc growing (most of which we have started from seed), we've planted trees, chopped down the old dead plum tree up the back, tried a few mini swales, & heaps of other stuff. Since we started, life has increased enormously, there are lizards, butterflies, spiders, beetles, bugs, etc etc etc, all over the place ^_____^ It's amazing to look back & see what you've accomplished in such a short time :D It's all organic & it's all good. I hope I can continue practicing permaculture techniques for the rest of my life : ) & I strongly encourage absolutely everybody to take a look at permaculture & give it a try at your own place! If you keep it natural & follow nature (work with, not against) you can't go too far wrong.
...
All the best! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...