Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

A new sketch & (hopefully) more to come! ヽ(。▽°)ノ

Hi everyone!

I've been especially busy lately, which included a four day trip the the Otway region here in Victoria, Australia, with one of my best bro's, & our furry dog friends (best trip ever!) :> I do have a bunch of sweet photos, which come to think of it I should have blogged by now (_°)ノ? but I'll get them up real soon!

In the mean time, I got some new kit for my senior (trustworthy) Wacom Intuos3 graphics tablet :) Being an older model, it was difficult to find what I needed, but I got there, & inevitably, drawing has followed! I only have one sketch for the moment, but I feel some more coming on :V

'Starfighter Fan'

Inspired by an online comic that I love, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're under 18, &/or opposed to homosexual relationships <_<... The artists who writes/illustrates the comic is amazing, & you can find some of her (PG-ish) work here > > > Hamlet Machine on dA.

That's the lot for now, photos are coming, as well as a recipe I call 'cheeseburger noodles'. (& one of these days I will get that 'quinoa pizza' recipe up, I SWEAR!)

Later all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...