Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Otway photos c:

A couple of weeks back myself, & one of my best bro's took a trip out the the Otway region of Victoria (Australia) People may know it because The Great Ocean Road runs though the area, & it's a really popular tourist destination, & rightly so, it's really beautiful! There are amazing beaches everywhere, awesome forests, & the rest is ridiculously scenic farmland, lakes, etc. There's heaps to do out there too, personally I'm not much for touristy stuff, but we did do a couple of things like the Otway fly treetop walk (couldn't afford the zip line tour this time around) but the walk was really fun :D
It was a great trip, & I'd recommend it to anyone, we took our dogs with us, & there are a number of pet friendly accommodation places out that way if you are interested in doing the same :)
...
Here are a few pics from our trip...
...
Day 1, & Addi (my cavoodle) found herself a place on the couch, & settled in very quickly :)
...
Our first visit to the beach, the dogs loved it so much! They ran & yipped like crazy, it was really cute [=v=]~
...
 'Little Bit', my friends papillon. I was lucky to get this photo, cause this dog never sits still!
...
 ...
 Bestest doggy buddies :)
...
 Otway fly walk. This is looking down from the walkway, pretty!
...
My inner child freaked out when I found out there were dinosaurs on one section of the walk. I'm quite sure it's intended for kids, but I had the best time, it was my favourite part :p
...
 Part way up the viewing tower on the walk.
...
 Photobombed
...
 This is the pushiest (fattest) rosella. He wouldn't share the food with the other birds, & he (or she) was the only one not covered in marks from being pecked at. Life as a bird is a bitch! >_>
...
 View from our cottage :)
...
 We took a walk around the property where we were staying, it was a really pretty place, & great fro dog walks c:
...
 12-ish Apostles + Anakie, Eli's little souvenir plushy.
...
 Johanna beach (best beach ever!)
...
Addi loved every second she was at the beach, but I think she misses it now :/
...
Yay for holidays! Life should be more about this kind of thing, but it's hard to escape the system, even just for a week >_>
...
Happy beach times everyone! Take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...