Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

How life can change - Coming to terms with... myself

I won't go into much detail about this, I'll just say that a few weeks ago I developed strong feelings for a girl.
I've been confused about my sexuality for most of my life, but it never mattered too much because I was in love with a man. In the past 4 years or so my attraction to women escalated, & I became increasingly confused, frustrated, & quite scared, but I didn't really discuss it with anyone, I figured I would ignore it, & nothing would come of it - (famous last words x_x)

I'm not religious, but I became so distressed that I asked for help & guidance from some higher power, & about a week later I met this girl, life is strange. I went out of my way to spend as much time as possible with her, & after a nasty fall while skating (& a broken wrist later) I was able to stay with her all day every day for a week, by which point I realised I had a serious problem. I couldn't stay away from her, & I was becoming physically ill from the stress.

I decided I had to be honest about the whole thing, so I confessed my feelings to her, & told my current partner the situation.

It's been just about a month since I first met this girl, & my life is so completely different I wonder if my brain has even caught up. It's been a turbulent time to say the least, but things are ok, I think everyone is ok. As difficult as things have been, I feel relieved that I'm finally able to start dealing with this, & I am extremely fortunate because this girl also has feelings for me. I feel like I still have a lot to figure out, I don't know what my sexuality is (& I don't particularly care) I'm just super happy to have found her

End.

It was kinda like -

 What the shit is happening! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...