Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Delicious snacks; luvju hearts (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

...
Just another reason to love Nature's Harvest (my local health food store) :p
I discovered these amazing heart-shaped snacks of joy a couple of weeks ago, & I keep going back for more ': ) Both of the ones I buy are Raw, Organic, Fair trade, Vegan, Gluten-free, & filled with super foods! \[:D/
I love them both, & as you can see from the photo they're very different, one is a solid minty chocolate, & the other is like a chewy fruity seed snack bar. They're both worth a try, so I highly recommend you get your mitts on some!
If you are keen to try them, your best bet is a health food shop, otherwise you can also purchase them online from lovingearth.net, & there are plenty of other amazing products to check out while you're there :)
...
Enjoy!
...
~Later everyone!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...