Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

Sweet cranberry garlic soy sauce RECIPE - Vegan Gluten-free


This has become my go-to sauce for almost everything, from steamed veggies to noodle salad, it goes great on most everything, and it's nice and easy to make!

Ingredients:
1 cup Gluten-free Soy sauce
3/4 cup raw Sugar
1/2 cup Cranberry juice
1 glove of Garlic - Very finely diced
1/2 an Onion - Very finely diced

Method:
1. Add all ingredients to a small pot, and stir constantly over a low flame until sugar has completely dissolved.
2. Once sugar is dissolved gently simmer on low flame for 5 minutes, turn the flame off and allow to cool.

DONE! ✩⚫꒳⚫✩


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...