Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Photo Stock - EXPRESSIONS (((Reference images so you can draw a fun face

Man, life is just work work work, it's so depressing & yet so essential... which actually only makes it more depressing o`___ o...

On to better things! I've come across another great gallery for reference photos, there are some especially good expressions in there, very helpful indeed.
I'm pretty keen to start using reference images more to help improve my digital drawing & painting.

The gallery for the stock images is here >>> tasastock.deviantart

Here's one example -


I hope some other artists find this useful. o/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...