Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

R E A L L Y looking forward to Minecraft 1.7

I've been testing out the latest snapshot, & it's loads of fun! Some of the additions include; several unique new biomes, lots of new flowers, giant mushrooms are back, considerably larger mountains (with snow on top), more floating islands, etc, etc, etc.
...
I'm really looking forward to playing more once the official release it out :D
Till then, have some screenshots! - 
...
...
...
 ...
 ...
...
The last pic is a new kind of dessert I think. They tend to be enormous, & often join onto sandy deserts, & yeah, they're made entirely of baked clay blocks! I affectionately call this biome, the redlands :)
...
If you want to try out the snapshot for yourself;
Open the Minecraft launcher, select 'new profile', name the new profile something like 'snapshot', then click 'Enable experimental development versions ("snapshots")', click 'yes' in the following prompt window, then save the profile.
Make sure the new profile you made is selected, then click 'Play'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...