Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Ready for Minecraft 1.9!

Version 1.9 for Minecraft has finally arrived! We've been right into it lately, here are some Minecraft moments to get you in the spirit...

That epic moment when you finally find horses :'D

Foyer in an experimental house design.

Bedroom concept; green theme.

Taking in the sun... flowers. (This is my gf IRL)

Horses enjoy sunsets too.

GLIDING - YEAH BOI!!!

The texture pack I'm using in all these screenshots is Jolicraft, which I am urgently hoping is updated for 1.9 *fingers crossed*
Currently my preferred pack for 1.9 is John Smith Legacy, make sure you select the right version if you want to give it a try.

Game on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...