Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Super simple, quick & easy hot lemon drink : ) (((It'll cure what ails ya... if it's a sore throat ^___^'

Because I've started feeling a bit under the weather (sore throat mostly) I decided it might be a good idea to lend my body a hand & try to beat this potential cold before it has a chance to set in [: )
& this is my technique! (aside from getting a good amount of sleep, eating right, trying to rest & keeping warm...


Hot lemon drink!


Ingredients:
- The juice of half a large lemon
- 1 heaped teaspoon of sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon of good honey (not the stuff from the supermarket :P
- boiling water


Method:
1. Stick the kettle on to boild & while you wait roll the lemon on a hard surface to soften the inside, this makes it easier to juice :)
2. Cut the lemon in half & get out as much juice & pulp as you can (I don't even have one of those little juicer things, so I just shove a fork in & waggle it about XD
3. Remove any pips etc & add the juice to your favourite mug (I think using a mug you love increases happiness & therefore helps you get better :p
4. Add the sugar & boiling water, give it a good stir to dissolve the sugar & add then add the honey, give it another thorough stirring & you're done!


***Be careful it's gonna be damn hot [: o


Delicious lemon drink-

Also Good to drink when you're already sick :D Hope it works for you too! : )

Again I have to credit my amazing fiancee for this one, he threw it together one day when I was sick, & I've loved it ever since <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...