Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Happy Earth website :D (((Things like this make me so happy X )

I recently discovered this website while searching for information on earthen floors, so far it looks great, I haven't had a chance to explore it too much yet, but looks like it's full of really great info on natural building, permaculture gardens etc : )
From what I've seen so far there is a focus on suburban areas, which I think is awesome, it shows that there are plenty of options available for living a little more conscientiously, even if you only have a small block :D


Website is here >>> happyearth


Humans can definitely have a positive impact on the earth, take a look at things like passive solar design, food forests, grey water systems, etc. If you start to incorporate these things into your life you will start to reduce strain on resources & the environment, but not only that, you will also make life better for yourself with things like lower energy costs, fresh home-grown food & a more natural, healthy living environment for yourself & your family : )


Here are a few great photos from the site -




I hope you check it out some time :)

Ja~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...