Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Photo dumpage...

 Tasty caramelised nuts cooking at the market. These are almonds, they're amazing, but there are also peanuts & macadamias 0_0 Everyone should absolutely go buy some on Saturday...
...
 With winter comes moss! I have deep moss love :)
...
 Truthfully I'm not a fan of most graffiti, but somehow in the winter light it looked ok.
...
 Pretty dappled leaf.
...
 The old boy, he's 13 this year (*0*;)
...

 Addi, why you so beautiful?
...
More awesome winter light, & my lovely Etiko shoe <3
...
Hopefully I'll have a new recipe for you all soon. I have recipes I swear! I just, kinda... keep eating them before I can get photos (;¬_¬)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...