Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Quick catch-up, & some new drawings : )

I've been keeping busy with fairly productive things, had a bit of paid work, I've been on a few bike rides, & I've finally got back into drawing after a dry spell.

Here are my most recent digital drawings -

 This one is my half of an art trade I did with a lovely girl on deviantArt. These are her Pokemon characters; a female Pikachu, & her partner Buizel. I used artRage, which is a magnificent program, & I highly recommend trying it out! 

 These are some new OC's of mine that I decided to draw after having a dream about them.
The girl on the left is Emily (or Em) & the girl in the back, to the right is Finn. There is a short backstory for them, which you can see here >>> link, if you're interested.

 Finn, really upset after a confrontation with Em's parents. Em's father in particular is strongly against their relationship.

 On Em's 18th birthday Finn finally lets her feelings out & glomps Em first thing in the morning ': ) (Drawn using Photoshop CS3)

A speed paint challenge. All I know is that I wanted to draw someone using old-school 3D glasses, & this is the result :p Very fun pic, again using artRage : )

I'm working on keeping my momentum going, & drawing more. I just have to defeat my brain, cause that's the only thing that stands in my way 0_0...

Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...