Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

A look at agroforestry - We should all be doing this [:o...

I found this 3 part video series via the Permaculture videos channel on Youtube, & I couldn't stop watching 0_0 It's always uplifting, & inspiring to see that passionate people with good knowledge of natural processes really can make an enormous positive change in the world. If more people would turn their attention & energy to creating healthy, diverse, & abundant landscapes, imagine how much more beautiful the world could be (◕ヮ◕)*:・゚
...
Ok, so enough rambling about how extraordinary plants are, get busy, & check out the videos > > >
...
Part 1 -
...
...
Part 2 -
...
...
Part 3 -
...
...
So, do you feel amazing yet?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...