Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Chook respect day ∩(︶▽︶)∩

I'm a little slow off the mark with this post I know...
...
Chooks are sweet, intelligent, & greatly misunderstood. These interesting animals deserve love & respect, the same as our canine & feline family members, but sadly they are one of the most mistreated & forgotten domesticated animals on the planet. Please do your best to avoid animal products to be sure that you are not supporting cruel practices that exploit animals like these lovely hens.
...
& be sure to check out the short video on the Edgar's Mission Page about Respect for Chickens day
...
Founder of Edgar's Mission, Pam Ahern with some of her chicken friends :)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...