Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Awesome walk

We're having some pretty perfect weather today, an ideal opportunity for a stroll with our voodle friend.


Some pretty typical looking Australian bush. It gets really dry during summer, & you always have to be on the look out for snakes, cause most of them are horribly poisonous...

Oak tree. Acorns are so cute :3

Walking under the pigeon bridge.
This guy :p

We went down by the creek so Addi could cool off, & she ended up trotting off the end of a ramp coming out from a drain & face-planted into the water, I almost fell over laughing as she entered 'emergency swim mode' & frantically paddled her way back to shore.

Random fig tree \[:D/ Discovering fruit trees always makes me happy, & there are quite a few around the area :)

 
A lovely tree I noticed on the way home, we thought it might be some kind of redwood? I really like the foliage.

Heading back, admiring the views :)


Addi is damp, & smells like adventure, good walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...