Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

World Vegan Day 2016


World Vegan Day is one event I  look forward to each year, finding new products and discovering new food ideas is always a fun time, the free samples don't hurt either...

This year there was a huge Orgran stall with new products to try, lots of samples and discount deals.

Probably the highlight for me was the Gluten-Free food truck, everything at WVD is Vegan of course, but there are always things people with a gluten allergy or intolerance miss out on. The hot food section is especially tricky, lots of pies & pizza that I can't touch, so I was crazy excited when we spotted the GF food van.

It was very busy again this year, but there was plenty of space, and plenty to see.
If you can make it next year, I highly recommend getting there.


 
GF cupcake (my sister can't keep her fingers out of things)

 
Super delicious flavored milks.

 
Lovely wallets, etc


 
The adorable GF food van :D


Delicious Buddha-bowl from the GF food van; the mashed potatoes was our favorite, but we ate it too quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...