Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

Zombie for a day

Anyone else fascinated yet rationally petrified of zombies?
Me too.

We had a Halloween dress-up competition at work last year, not too many people dressed up, but I decided to go all-out zombie.
I won, and got a movie voucher, but the best part was commuting on public transport, & going out for dinner still dressed up, I got some funny reactions, and a few random people asked for selfies with me.

It was lots of fun, & a bit of effort; I bought the contact lenses, made the blood, and sourced the clothes from an opp shop.





Cured, but the memories linger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...