Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Updates!

Hey there everyone!

Doesn't time go by too quickly... it's been a while since I was properly active here, so I figure I'll share some recent happenings, as well as plans for upcoming posts.

2017 has been a turbulent one for me health-wise, I recently hit a point that I felt so awful I decided to do a short water fast, and re-evaluate my diet. I'm currently breaking my 6 day fast (thank goodness), and I'm feeling well at the moment.

From here on I must stay in control of what, and where I eat, no more eating out! it's just no good for me. I have also decided to stick to mostly raw food, I don't want to be so restrictive that I fall back into old habits, but I must set some boundaries for myself.
Foods I will avoid are oil, heavily processed products, grains, most canned food, baked or deep-fried foods, overly dry foods. I'll stick to things that are fresh and gently cooked (boiled, steamed or blanched).

Given my dietary refinement I plan to share some new recipes in the coming weeks, I also have plans for a large post about caring for dogs, simply because I feel too many people do not understand how to fully meet all the needs of their canine friends. Of course there will be more art posts coming too, I'm working hard to improve in every aspect of drawing, so I hope it shows.

That's the most of it for now guys, I really hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy, keep an eye out for upcoming posts ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...