Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

A couple of Raw Vegan playlists to binge on...

Hi guys~ Given my plan to reform my diet to be mostly raw, I have been browsing YouTube for some recipes, and I found a couple of channels with some good content (& decent hosts).


(Neto, The Raw Boy)

The first channel is The Raw Boy, hosted by Neto. The playlist is his 100 day raw vegan challenge, which shares some great ideas and recipes. I've found the videos to be really enthusiastic, genuine, and honest, with nothing over the top or off-putting.

Go ahead and check out >THE RAW BOY<


(Chris Kendall, The Raw Advantage)

The 2nd playlist is a compilation of recipes by raw vegan chef Chris Kendall. The channel is called The Raw Advantage and there are so many amazing recipes, ranging from super simple all the way through to ultra gourmet. The style is very energetic, and a bit zany, but still easy to watch.

Go ahead and check out >THE RAW ADVANTAGE<


I'll be aiming for a kind of hybrid diet which is mostly raw, with some gently cooked elements added sometimes for lunch &/or dinner, no more 100% cooked meals. I feel like this could be the way to achieve the best balance and maintain my health, I will post with updates as things progress.

That's it guys, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...