Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

It started as a misheard comment...

Last week I was in bed with my girlfriend, we were play-fighting and sassing each other, and she says something that sounded like 'bag of poot'. I'm pretty sure that's not what she'd said, but I decided to quickly sketch a paper bag of poot anyway -




After posting it on DeviantArt a friend there popped the bag, resulting in a second sketch -




I don't have much time for drawing at the moment, it's almost end of semester at uni, so I have several assignments due, assignments that I should probably be working on now...

Enjoy your week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...