Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Paint Tool SAI - Brief thoughts & my first pic... Pikachu is cute ok * <*

I tried Paint tool SAI for the first time today, & really enjoyed it. : )
It's a bit like if Photoshop & Painter had a super smart baby, maybe taking a bit more after painter. SAI is a good mix of the two, & maybe a little bit easier to use than either Photoshop or Painter, however I still find Photoshop the easiest program to use for layers & effects.

My first picture is a Pokemon, but hey, it always cheers me up, & reminds me of good times from my childhood. :V

Raised by humans from an egg, this Pikachu is curious about his origins -


This took me a few hours in SAI, not exactly sure why, but it seems that I can work more quickly with better results *shrug*

More of my pictures here >>> DeviantArt Gallery.

Later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...