Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

My first blog entry, my first blog!

Greetings to all that find this blog!


I'll start with an introduction...
My name is Jodie, I'm Vegan by choice, Gluten-free by necessity.

I plan to use this blog to share my interests, I plan to post my drawings & photos, environmental stuff (eg. being more eco friendly), I'll share recipes (all of which will be VGF) & other fun or handy things.


You can also find me on DeviantArt & Tumblr




Let's see how this goes!
I hope you find the content I post here useful, useful & interesting.
 


I will nurture this blog like the sprout in this photo... except that I have lady hands.















Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...