Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

Feeling inspired [:D

Yep, after dumping a bunch of 'sustainable living' info on a blog I discovered the other day (& now love) I feel like I really need to start posting what I have learned over the years regarding self-sufficincy, sustainable lifestyles, natural building, etc etc etc, to hopefully help other people who are interested in that sort of thing, but maybe don't know where to start.

The blog I'm referring to is... The Oko Box

So that's the plan for tomorrow, but for now I must sleep -____-

...hopefully what I typed actually makes sense, I'm so damn tired... night all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...