Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

A collection of drawings (((Some from uni, some I never finished

Some have these have probably never been seen by anyone but myself, until now!

I did this one for my sister Lizzy, alas I never got around to finishing it.


This was for an event , but I ran out of time.


An OC called Organz, as you can see he's a transparent bunny, the perfect pet maybe!


A collection of online sketches I did using groupboard, it's really fun, but it gets addictive, especially if there are nice people using it. You can have a go here >>> Groupboard Demo

Japanese styled rooms done for a class at uni.


Another sketch thing done for uni, but I never ended up using it.


That's the lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...