Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

Design a TEE ((( Use text or symbols provided

So I've been looking for sites where you can design a T-shirt, unfortunately they're all limited in one way or another, this is one of the ones I liked best because you can choose exactly where you want the graphics to be on the tee & you can put designs on both the back & the front :) Also the print quality looks top notch :D
The biggest limitation with this particular site is that you cannot use your own artwork, but I think that would probably suit a lot of people anyway. There is quite a large range of symbols to use, an these guys even print in gold & silver [: P


Check it out if you're interested>>> DESIGN A TEE!


Examples:






< They even do undies 'X3

I do have to note that this whole process probably isn't very eco friendly, & it gets expensive too -___- but still fun ':D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...