Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

Bean Salad recipe (((So quick, so delicious! :D

One of my favorite salads, great as a side dish,snack, or even a main if you make enough.


Bean Salad


Ingredients:
- 1 can of 4 Bean mix - Rinsed & Drained
- 1 small Onion - Finely diced
- 1 Avocado - Cut into small cubes (optional)
- A dozen Cherry tomatoes - Sliced in half (optional)
- Drizzle of Balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- Drizzle of French salad dressing (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste


Method:
1. Empty the beans into a strainer & give them a good rinse, then let them drain for 5-10 minutes.
2. While the beans drain prep the other ingredients.
3. Once the beans are dry enough put them into a bowl & add the other prepped ingredients. Lightly drizzle over the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, & some salad dressing & give it a gentle stir.

The salad dressing adds a bit more flavour & helps cut through the sharpness of the balsamic a little.


That's it! Now you can eat! :D


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I accidentally deleted the comment I had on this post! D': That's what I get for being a noob -___-

    ReplyDelete

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...