Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Quit smoking, the benefits...

I guess this post is a little out of the ordinary for me (even more so because I have never been a smoker) but I know many people who do smoke, & it frustrates me so much to see them throwing away money on a horrible product like cigarettes >: ( Not to mention sacrificing their health for no reason at all!
My mother has smoked most of her life, & has not yet managed to quit for good, she is still young, but I can see her health decaying : (
So I'm posting this for anyone out there who wants to improve their quality of life & become more healthy by quitting smoking. Saying it's not easy is a huge understatement, I have witnessed many people struggle to quit many times, but it can be done!
I saw these posters a little while ago & I thought they were a good idea, so I tracked them down online, & here they are...


Female-


Male-


More info (& full size PDF versions of these posters) can be found
here - www.health.gov.au
Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...