Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Vitamix dreams...

I've decided I'd really love a Vitamix blender, but considering the most basic package starts at around $895, & I'd like the next one up, which is a hefty $1,095 it's understandable that Eli is having a hard time coming to terms with the price :p

I think he's kinda maybe gonna decide it's ok, but only time will tell. He hates spending large amounts of money, but I can only see the shiny thing that the money buys *u*
What's life without awesome (& practical) stuff like a Vitamix anyway...
Check it ouuuuut...



If you've never heard of a Vitamix before it's pretty much one of the best blenders available on the market. There is another brilliant brand called Blendtec, these have become well known because of 'Will it blend', a show that tests whether an item can be reduced to dust in a blender, & they use a Blendtec. I also really like these, but they don't seem to be available in Australia at all : ( If I had the option to choose between them, for various reasons I think I would still choose the Vitamix anyway.
Here they are side by side...



These pics are not to scale by the way, the Vitamix is a fair bit taller than the Blendtec, but performance wise they seem to be pretty much on par with one another : )


& Finally here's a video of a lady demonstrating how to make fresh ice cream in a Vitamix...




You can do everything with these things, you can make hot soup in them, make fresh rice or nut milk, peanut butter, & they're famous for green smoothies : )


I hope we end up getting one ^___^'


***Just came across this, take a look at all the fancy things you can do with a Vitamix, includes short videos to see how! - CHECK IT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...