Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

A great use for jars -

I realised this a few weeks back after I started saving jars.
Jars are great for shaking stuff! :D
I know, pretty obvious, but I never thought about it before.
This means that jars can assist you in making all kinds of things that require thorough mixing; things like sauces, dressings, & one of my favorites...


Chocolate milk, shaken not stirred.


Ingredients:
- 2 parts Soy Milky
- 1 part Almond milk
- 3 tsp of chocolate flavoring of your choice (I like Sustagen :3)
***(The amount of chocolate I use is for my little 350g jar)


Equipment:
- A clean jar that seals well (size is up to you)


Method:
1. Add all the ingredients to the jar, put the lid on, make sure it seals well & doesn't leak (maybe test it over the sink)
2. Go crazy shaking that jar for as long as you want (Probably at least 10 seconds to make sure everything is well combined)


Then you can drink your bubbly chocolate beverage right from the jar, hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...