Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Sites that cheer me up...

I'm in a mood for all things Japanese at the moment, probably because I've been caught in a bad mood for a while & Japanese things tend to cheer me up :p
So I thought I'd share a couple of links to sites which make me happy...


justhungry.com - This site has been one of my favourites for years. It's a brilliant resource for information on a variety of Japanese topics, the main focus being food :D There are many recipes available too, from sushi rice, to red bean paste (tsuba-an) & many many others.

bentoandco.com - Bento&Co is the place to go if you want to see some beautiful (& cute) bento boxes (Japanese lunch box) There's a great variety of accessories too, so if you would like to start packing a lunch to take to work/school or anywhere else, this could be a good place to start : )
happyearth.com.au - Amazing people transforming a regular suburban backyard into a beautiful organic edible garden. Well worth a look!
ilovecob.com - A great site if you're curious about cob, there's an extensive gallery & interesting videos all about cob building : ) We can't wait to build a cob house to live in one day!


(If I come up with more I'll add them later ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...