Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Real estate 4 ransom -Real estate trends + housing bubble explained-

As housing prices continue to rise & more & more people are priced out of the market, owning your own home is becoming an increasingly difficult & risky prospect. If like me you've wondered why this happens, this insightful & important short documentary might answer some questions. It's about real estate trends, & a simple change that could help solve the ridiculous 'boom & crash' system we've all suffered through for many many years.
...
The film can be seen on vimeo here -
...
Real estate 4 ransom FILM
...
I hope people find this interesting & spread this film around, the more people who are informed about this situation the more chance we have of changing it for the better.
...
Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...