Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Washing ingredients -What I use on my clothes-

Following up from this post, I'm doing a quick update on exactly what I use now to do my laundry.
...
...
The soap nuts can be used 6-8 times (2-4 times in warm wash), but I put in fresh lemon peel & lavender for each new wash. This is still very similar to what I was using a year ago, but a little refined & improved. I've read recently that lemon is a great natural stain remover, so I added some juice to kick up the cleaning power a little + add some lemony fresh scent. Apparently soaking clothes over night in water & 1 cup of lemon juice is great for getting rid of stains, I'll give this a try soon, & post the results : )
...
More posts coming soon, I'll get them up as soon as I can (hectic month is hectic @_@)
Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...