Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Some awesome new foodie sites full of recipes :D Many are Vegan & Gluten free!

Recently I found some great new foodie sites, & I've been reading through recipes virtually non-stop for the past 2 days. I'm so excited to start trying some of the awesome food ideas I've come across :D
...
First up (& currently my favourite) is, Healthy.Happy.Life. This is a beautiful Vegan blog full of amazing recipes, many of which are gluten free, or can easily be adapted. Lots of incredible photos & creative ideas makes it an inspiring blog to help us all do more cooking from scratch & try new techniques & ingredients :)
...
...
The family kitchen is another great foodie blog, it is neither vegetarian or gluten free specifically, but there are still many great ideas here too. I have come across a number of Vegan & Gluten free recipes, so it's well worth a look ;)
...
...
I've also stumbled upon-
...
A Dash of Compassion, which is another lovely Vegan blog. This one seems to be specifically baking, with a focus on desserts & sweet foods, but I haven't had a chance to investigate it thoroughly, yet.
...
I've also found the Vegetarian recipes collection on Taste.com.au to be a really helpful resource for great recipes. There are various categories to help you find what you're after, & if all else fails the search tool should do the trick!
...
...
Finally there's SBS Food. Recipes are categorised under their country of origin, which is really helpful if you happen to be craving specifically Indian or Chinese food. It's also a great way to discover new foods from countries whose cuisine you know little about :)
...
Get busy cooking everyone!
Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...