Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

100% Vegan products from...

...
An Australian shop dedicated to selling vegan products - THE CRUELTY FREE SHOP
They also have a great range of Gluten-free products, AND Notrzarella cheese, which I am desperately keen to try.
The shop is based in NSW, but they can deliver refrigerated items in an insulated box with an ice-pack included (at an extra $5 cost) Personally I think it'd be worth it (at least once) just to give Notzarella a try :)
Speaking of Notzarella, I recently contacted them via their facebook page to enquire if/when it might become available here in Victoria, they couldn't give me any dates, but they said they hoped it would be very soon :)
So check it out & pick up some awesome, cruelty-free products for yourself or maybe a vegan friend ;)
...
A few products...
...
(Notzarella cheese, Veg (vegan egg yolk 0_0), & Vegan Gluten-free Gummy bears!)
...
Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I want to go - 2 landscapes

I always have a feeling of wanting to escape to somewhere. A beautiful and interesting land where I can build a home and live freely. I'...